The confersense planners Partner Directory
When organizing and managing conferences, meetings and events, we get to work with and learn from some very smart, creative service providers, bringing each other in as subcontractors and referring each other to clients when we can. But busy work schedules, email overload, and a proliferation of conference and content services make it hard for our clients to keep track of preferred vendors. Too often, it's difficult to keep in touch, even though we've worked very well together in the past. With far too much information and not nearly enough time, quality services and important business relationships can get lost. We want to make our website one part of the solution to that problem.
Three Ways to Participate
As we re-launch our redesigned website, it will include a partners' page that we hope will become a valuable resource for our clients and suppliers. We'd like to invite you to join the page in one of three ways:
- Directory Listing: We cross-post our organizations' logos (with live links) and short descriptions (maximum 30 words), and agree to forward or retweet each other's material when we think it might be of interest to our own professional communities. On our site, the descriptions will appear in one or more of the following categories:
- Facilitators and masters of ceremonies
- Graphic art and design
- Market and opinion research
- Marketing and audience development
- Meeting design
- Meeting planning
- Return on Investment (ROI) measurement
- Social media management
- Sustainable meeting and corporate social responsibility services
- Video and illustrated audio
- Virtual and hybrid meeting platforms
- Virtual and hybrid meeting services
- Web design and analytics
- Other meeting services
Strategic Partnerships: With a limited number of selected strategic partners, we will seek to develop detailed plans to deliver a defined set of services to specific client audiences. The offerings will be more carefully tailored, and will be described in more detail on our respective websites.
Our directory will be based primarily on cross-referrals, with the accent on quality and consistency of service. We won't include anyone whose work we don't know, and we'll expect partners to apply the same standard in deciding whether to post a link to our site.