- Opening reception
Friday, July 6, 6:00 - 10:00 pm, OCC Trillium ballroom
- SSB mixer
Saturday, July 7, 5:45 – 7:30 pm, OCC Trillium ballroom (prior to poster session #1)
- 2nd annual NESCent evolution film festival
Saturday, July 7, 9:30 - 10:30 pm, OCC Rm. 208
Come out to view and vote on your favorite 3 min. videos. Winners will be announced and screened at the farewell dinner on Tues., July 10. We’ll supply the popcorn! To find out more, stop by the NESCent booth or visit filmfestival.nescent.org.
- CSEE night-cap mixer
Sunday, July 8, 8:30 – 10:00 pm, Trillium ballroom (after CSEE outreach plenary)
- ASN mixer
Monday, July 9, 5:45 – 7:30 pm, Trillium ballroom (prior to poster session #2)
- “The Rap Guide to Evolution” – a live performance by Baba Brinkman
Monday, July 9, 9:30 -11:00 pm, Rm. 214.
- Cell Press, publisher of Trends in Ecology and Evolution, Trends in Genetics, Current Biology, Cell Reports, and Cell
- Oxford University Press, publisher of Systematic Biology, Genome Biology and Evolution, Molecular Biology and Evolution, Journal of Heredity, and Behavioral Ecology
- Congress farewell dinner party
Tuesday, July 10 @ 6:30 pm, Canadian Museum of Civilization (ticket required; transportation provided).ay tuned for further updates! Stay tuned for further updates! Stay tuned for further updates! Stay tuned for further updates!